I have to say, Watson Motorsport has got the the WORST place to shop for a car! The sales staff is rude, pushy, and not at all knowledgeable. The "customers" that seem to just "hang around" in the so-calles showroom appear dicey at best and seem to be there only as an illusion to make the place seem busier....hmm.

I also do not believe any of the stories they tell you on the phone regarding what they can do for customers with poor or no credit.... Don't you believe it either. In my short visit to this dealership, I witnessed several upset customers who let to believe they would be financed over the phone, "guaranteed" but once they arrived, the "guarantee came with many strings and in one person's case, couldn't be financed at all after driving 60 miles after being PROMISED they could help, and PRE_APPROVED over the phone. BUYER BEWARE!

Had an Experience with Watson Motorsport?

Comments

I bought a Pontiac Grand Prix GXP 2007, & I'm horribly upside down in my loan.I owe $20,000 on a car worth $8,000.

I didn't realize it at the time but my APR is a whopping 20%!!! I just tried to purchase another car but I have too much negative equity in the car so I'm stuck for now with my car.

Plus, I had the car appraised & the dealership said the CarFax came back bad.:-( Don't mess with Waston Motor Sports in Harvey, IL